This is the privacy notice of Love Tipis Limited. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Love Tipis Limited.
We are company number 09471941 registered in the United Kingdom.
Our registered office is at:
71-75 Shelton Street
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at knowyourprivacyrights.org
- We do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
3. Personal information that this website collects
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Site visitation tracking
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Disabling cookies on your internet browser will stop Google Analytics from tracking any part of your visit to pages within this website.
We have anonymised IP addresses to prevent tracking of individual data in Google Analytics. More information on this can be found here.
3.2 Contact forms and email links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form on our Contact us page or an email link like this one, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third party data processors defined below in section 4.
3.3 “Get a quote” feature
If you choose to complete the Get a quote feature on this website, you are agreeing for us to contact you based on the details you have provided. We will only contact you regarding the quote requested, and agree not to send you additional marketing emails.
4. How and why we process personal data
4.1 The legal bases we process your data
Where we have or intend to have a contract with you or with another party at your request, the fact of that contract is the legal basis for our processing of your personal data and we may continue to hold and process your data for a period of up to six years following the expiry of that contract. Your objection to the processing of your data under this basis may hinder the formation or prevent the continuation of any contract or intended contract with you.
We may also process your data to comply with our legal obligations under UK or EU law, including but not limited to compliance with legislation relating to taxation. Where LOVE TIPIS LIMITED processes your data on this basis we may hold and process your data for a period of up to six years unless changes in the relevant legislation require a longer period, in such cases that longer period shall apply. Your objection to the processing of your data under this basis may prevent LOVE TIPIS LIMITED from being able to provide services to you.
We may process your data as part of our commercial activities, whether in order to further provide our services, to comply with obligations with other parties under our contracts with them or for record keeping purposes.
We may rely on your consent to process your data. You may withdraw your consent to that processing at any time (this shall not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your data prior to any such request). However, please note that unless your consent is the only basis on which we are processing your data, we may continue to process your data for any of the other bases set out for the applicable period of time stated above.
4.2 Who we share data with. Who we do not share data with.
We share the personal data only to the extent necessary to provide and effective and efficient service and aim to minimise the data shared as far as is possible.
We shall not use your data for the purposes of marketing to you outside of our agreement with you and we do not share any personal data that we hold with third parties except as part of our services
We do not transfer any data outside of the European Economic Area.
4.3 Your rights
Where we process your personal data you have the following rights:
· To request copies of the personal data that we hold on you
· To have incorrect or inaccurate data made correct and accurate
· To have your data erased
· To limit the processing of your data
· To object to the processing of your data
Please note that should you request to have your data erased, restricted or object to the processing of your data, we shall do so to the extent possible. If we are under contract with you or have a legal obligation we may to continue to hold your personal data regardless of the request. In all cases we shall use our reasonable endeavours to minimise the processing of your data following such a request.
Should you have any questions or concerns relating to the processing of your personal data by LOVE TIPIS LIMITED please contact us, Matters relating to data protection are enforced by the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK.
5. Our third party data processors
We use Google to process personal data on our behalf. They have been carefully chosen and comply with the legislation set out above.
6. Data Breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
7.1 Change log
09/05/2018 – version 1.0